Martin F. Manalansan IV
Eating Asian America: A Food Studies Reader. Ed. M. Manalansan, R. Ku, and A. Manur. New York: New York University, 2013.
Global Divas: Filipino Gay Men in the Diaspora. Durham: Duke University Press, 2003.
- "Wayward Erotics: Mediating Queer Diasporic Return." Media, Erotics and Transnational Asia. Ed. Purnima Mankekar and Louisa Schein. Durham: Duke University, 2012. 33-52.
- "Homophobia at Gay Central." Homophobias: Lust and Loathing Across Time and Space. Ed. David Murray. Durham: Duke University Press, 2010. 34-47.
- "Servicing the World: Flexible Filipinos and the Unsecured Life." Political Emotions. Ed. Ann Cvetkovich, Janet Staiger, and Ann Reynolds. New York: Routledge, 2010. 215-228.
- "The Empire of Food: Place, Memory and Asian Ethnic Cuisines." Gastropolis: Food and New York City. Ed. J. Deutch and A. Lawson. Columbia University Press, 2008. 93-107.
- "Queer Love in the Time of War and Shopping." A Companion to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Studies. Ed. G. Haggerty and M. McGarry. New York: Blackwell Publishing, 2007. 77-86.
- "Cooking up the Senses: A Critical Embodied Approach to the Study of Food and Asian American Television Audiences." In Alien Encounters: Asian Americans in Popular Culture. Ed. Thuy L. Tu and Mimi Nguyen. Durham: Duke University Press, 2007. 179-193.
- Cruz-Malave, Arnaldo , and Martin F. Manalansan. Queer Globalizations: Citizenship and the Afterlife of Colonialism. New York: New York University Press, 2002.
- Manalansan, Martin F. Cultural Compass: Ethnographic Explorations of Asian America. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2000.
- " The “Stuff” of Archives: Mess, Migration and Queer Lives." Radical History (In Press) (2014):
- "Queer Worldings: The Messy Art of Being Global in Manila and New York." Antipode: A Radical Journal of Geography (In Press) (2014):
- Manalansan, M., C Nadeau, R. Rodriguez, and S. Somerville. "Queering the Middle: Race, Region and a Queer Midwest." GLQ: A Journal of Gay and Lesbian Studies 20.1-2 (2014): 1-12.
- "Horizons of Hope: Queer Futures and the Legacy of Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy." Voices: A Publication of the Association for Feminist Anthropology 11.1 (2011): 16-18.
- "Queering the Chain of Care Paradigm." Scholar and Feminist Online 6.3 (2008):
- "Queer Intersections: Sexuality and Gender in Migration Studies." International Migration Review 40.1 (2006): 224-249.
- "Race, Violence and Neoliberal Spatial Politics in the Global City." Social Text 84-85 (2005): 141-156.